Sunday, January 15, 2012

I LOVE the light, rays, and warmth that the sun gives us!


I also love the light, "guiding rays", and comfort 
that the Gospel of Jesus Christ gives us!

Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters. (Ether 3: 14 in The Book of Mormon)

And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things. (Doctrine & Covenants 88: 67)

Let your alight so shine before men, that they may see your good bworks, and cglorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16 in The Bible OR 3 Nephi 12:16 in the Book of Mormon)

The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. ( Romans 13:12 in The Bible)

No comments: